- B.Sc. (Hons.), Western University, Psychology, 2016
- Developmental psychopathology
- Epigenetic factors in the development of risk behaviours
- Prevention and early intervention strategies
- B.A., University of Calgary, Psychology, 2002
- Contingency management
- Knowledge translation
- PTSD and addictions
- B.Sc., University of Calgary, Psychology, 2015
- Indigenous Mental Health and Addictions
- Intergenerational Trauma
- Use of cultural tools for addiction intervention and prevention
- Currently enrolled in a combined major in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology (Hons) and Psychology, University of Calgary.
- Neurobiology, causation and treatment of a variety of mental disorders, including schizophrenia, mood disorders, and developmental disorders.
- Immunology and autoimmune disorders.
- Genetic disorders
Always looking for research opportunities to improve my skills and learn something new!
- Currently enrolled in a combined major in Psychology (Hons) and Sociology: Concentration in Crime and Deviance, University of Calgary.
- Forensic psychology
- Recall and recognition memory
- Clinical psychology